Knockranny House Hotel
Oct 30th 7pm
The Blacknight Digital Marketing Mayo Awards 2019 are Mayo’s first digital marketing awards. They recognise excellence in digital marketing from organisations across the county. The awards cover multiple areas of an ever-evolving sector which includes social media, videography, blogging, websites, digital marketing campaigns, and showcasing County Mayo itself.
Early Bird: €20 per person - ends 25th Oct
Standard: €30 per person
Nominations are now closed
Deadline for submissions: Monday October 14th at 5pm
Nominate a business for the Blacknight Digital Marketing Mayo Awards 2019
- The awards will be judged by the DMM committee and our decisions are final. Our aim is to make this a fair competition and judge each submission solely on its merits. This is not a “pay to play” awards – you do not need to purchase tickets to the awards ceremony to win (but we’d love to see you there).
- The nominated business must operate in Co. Mayo.
- You can nominate any business including your own business, a client of yours, suppliers, family members business, etc.
- You can nominate a business in more than one category – just be clear in the nomination about why you believe the business should win THAT category.
- Event director for 2019 awards is Alastair McDermott
- Contact the DMM committee about any questions you have.